I personally struggle with this as an introvert. I typically “hide” behind my material by writing blog articles (which serve as educational and improve “SEO” ranking), use Canva to make my social media posts, and use “voice over PowerPoints” to make videos.
The following are some programs (online or as a one-on-one-support group):
- VIRTUAL PRACTICE: Only want to work online and see patients all over the world?
- First, make sure you’re prepared to be on camera and put yourself out there!
- Second, remember that you need legal support if you are licensed and decide to “treat” patients beyond your state of licensure. All attorneys will dissuade you from being both an active licensed practitioner and have a health coaching business on the side, but it is possible!
- One resource that may be helpful for those interested in this approach: Maggie Berkoff’s online business course or mastermind.
- Marketing company that does a lot of the work for you, and focuses mainly on functional/integrative medicine practices: Big Boost Marketing
- Here’s a link to one of their webinars
- PRACTICE ACCELERATOR
- FREEDOM PRACTICE COACHING
- THE LIVING PROOF MENTORSHIP